The Dollhouse

Porcelain Dolls in The Concrete Jungle

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mac Heaven


Mac



While in search of true perfection, I went from store to store trying to achieve that porcelain, airbrushed look. Not so easy on my now flawed 30 something year old complextion.

At each stop and counter I left looking a million different characters, from a Corlette drive erm... sex worker, to Casper’s reincarnation, to a 53 year old in denial.

So you can imagine my utter relief when I found myself in Mac’s cosy little corner in Rosebank. Jam packed with all the goodies that excite, I finally found love in a tube of studio sculpt.

Not only is this foundation totally natural looking it also has an SPF protection of 15.

Utter bliss and for someone who never wears foundation or even powder base to work daily to find a healthy and radiant addiction to looking flawless.

As if that wasn’t enough Mac has a recycle initiative so when your foundation is done, you bring the empty tube or bottle back to claim a free lipstick. Bless.

Cindy “likes” this.

No comments: