The Dollhouse

Porcelain Dolls in The Concrete Jungle

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Man Down

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Spar.
The husband picks up a 2L box wine and puts it in their trolley.  
'What do you think you're doing?'   asks the wife.  
'They're on sale, only R30 for the box"   he replies.
'Put it back, we can't afford it’    demands the wife,  and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a R60 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.
'It’s my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.
Her husband retorts:  'So does the 2L wine, and it's half the price.


So Dolls,

I know I’ve been scarce even though I’ve got a couple of exciting things to share with you. But My Photog is currently out of town and my words are boring and weak without her visual stimulation. I have also been tied up in the Lena shoots again but I will make time for you very soon.

XOXO Cins...

No comments: